Focusrite announces the RedNet PCIeNX, delivering 128x128 channels of 24-bit/192 kHz audio with ultra-low latency, making it perfect for Dolby Atmos or any high-channel-count Dante workflow. Compatible with both PC and Mac (including the latest Apple Silicon), the RedNet PCIeNX seamlessly integrates with existing hardware, accelerating any Dante workflow.
For post-production professionals working with Dolby Atmos, the RedNet PCIeNX offers the ability to effortlessly integrate high-channel-count Dante audio with the Dolby Renderer.
For commercial recording studios and music production facilities, the RedNet PCIeNX provides exceptional performance, flexibility, and scalability, featuring 128x128 channels of uncompressed, high-resolution audio at ultra-low latency.
Jack Cole, Focusrite Product Manager (Professional Solutions and Drivers), comments:
"RedNet PCIeNX is a highly efficient solution for audio professionals, particularly those working with Dolby Atmos. Its seamless integration and high-channel-count capabilities enable users to handle complex audio projects with ease, providing them with the necessary tools to deliver exceptional results in the immersive audio domain and beyond."
The RedNet PCIeNX brings high channel counts, low latency, and powerful expanded workflows to the RedNet line-up. Replacing the previous RedNet PCIeR card, the RedNet PCIeNX includes a virtual network controller, allowing both audio and control/monitoring over a single Ethernet cable. Focusrite's PCIe drivers offer native Intel and Apple Silicon compatibility on Mac systems, as well as multi-client ASIO and WDM (multichannel surround and multiple individual channel pairs) on Windows 10/11 systems.
- Powerful workflows: 128x128 channels (24-bit/192kHz) with ultra-low round-trip latency make RedNet PCIeNX perfect for Dolby Atmos and other immersive formats.
- Increased flexibility with dual Ethernet RJ-45 connections: Dual Ethernet RJ-45 connections allow for both switched and redundant mode, offering flexible connectivity and the option to have a secondary network in mission-critical situations.
- Broadcast-Ready: RedNet PCIeNX is reliable, flexible, and supports the latest standards, including AES67 and compliance for SMPTE ST 2110 (DDM required).
- More OS options: RedNet PCIeNX works with Windows or Mac computers (Intel and Apple Silicon supported).
- Flexible installation: RedNet PCIeNX can be easily installed in a PCIe slot or Thunderbolt chassis.
- Simple integrated network control: RedNet PCIeNX features an integrated network interface – allowing a single-cable connection for audio and network control.
- Award-winning support: Purchase with confidence. RedNet PCIeNX is backed by a 3-year warranty and Focusrite's award-winning 24/7/365 technical support.
Pricing and availability: $1,599/£1,549/€1,749. RedNet PCIeNX can be pre-ordered now from store.focusrite.com and other reputable audio technology retailers. Stock is expected to arrive in the fourth quarter of 2023.