Welcome to the November 2005 RAP CD, brought to you in part by Leon Flood and Flash Flood Productions, and by VHU Europe and their imaging library Orange Panther. Check out Leon Flood's News/Talk demo on track 1, and check out the new Orange Panther Part Two demo on track 2. Contact information is listed below.
Next up is smokin' demo from this month's interview subject, Brian Price. Track 4 is audio from Steve Pigott — imaging samples he refers to in his feature article "Artist Endorsement." Track 5 is audio for this month's Production 212 article from Dave Foxx. We get some creative commercials on tracks 6 through 12. Promos fill out tracks 13 through 26. Track 18 from Chris Potter is another example of taking advantage of having artists in the studio, as Steve Pigott talks about in his article on page 3. Sweeper montages take up tracks 27 through 29, and we get a double dose of humor from CJ Goodearl to wrap things up on tracks 30 and 31. Great work everyone!
1. [ADV] Leon Flood News/Talk Demo, Flash Flood Productions, Tampa, Florida, www.flashfloodinc.com, 866-693-5663.
2. [ADV] Orange Panther Part Two Demo, VHU Europe, The Netherlands, www.orangepanther.com, www.vhueurope.com, +31 (0)35 621 7599, sales[at]orangepanther.com.
3. Brian Price demo, WDVE-FM/Category Five Sound, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, bp[at]categoryfivesound.com
4. Artist Endorsement feature article audio, Steve Pigott, Pure Tonic Media, Woodsets, Notts, United Kingdom, steve[at]puretonic.com
5. Production 212 Audio, Dave Foxx, Z100, New York, davefoxx[at]clearchannel.com
6. Dan D Pak Foods/Class Craving, Tami Reade, The Beat 94.5, Vancouver, BC, Canada, tami[at]thebeat.com
7. Roadway Safety/Miguel Rivera, Dan Osborne, Emmis Creative Services, Indianapolis, Indiana, dan[at]wnou.emmis.com
8. Q Room Billiards, Dave Demchuk, Rock 102, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, ddemchuk[at]rawlco.com
9. Shipwreck 2005, Rob Frazier, KLSX, Los Angeles, California, rfrazier[at]cbs.com
10. Dr. Barnes/Vasectomy Boogie, Steve Stone, Zimmer Radio, Joplin, Missouri, sstone[at]zrgmail.com
11. Links of Naples, Andrew Frame, Brandi & Andrew Frame Soundworks, Lehigh Acres, Florida, andrew[at]bafsoundworks.com
12. Mr. Dodgers/Your Potential, Lee Rugen, Moody Broadcasting, Chicago, Illinois, (312) 329-4285
13. Top of Hour, Brendan Tacey, 92.9, Perth, Western Australia, Brendan.Tacey[at]austereo.com.au
14. One Hit Wonder, Chris Nicoll, ZM, Auckland, New Zealand, wizz[at]zmonline.com
15. Seussical the Musical, Doug Newman, 105.3 Kool FM, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, dnewman[at]koolfm.com
16. Magnificent Weekend Promos, Garry "D", KNIX/KESZ, Phoenix, Arizona, GarryD[at]clearchannel.com
17. Wakey Wakey, Mike Barlow, CCR-FM, Cheshire, United Kingdom, mike[at]barlow.net
18. Sara Evens Weekend, Chris Potter, ABC Radio Networks/Country Coast to Coast, Chris.M.Potter[at]abc.com
19. Car Winner, Ian Fish, 100.7 Heart FM, The Midlands, United Kingdom, ian.fish[at]chrysalisradio.co.uk
20. NickleBack, Markus Shafer, Rawlco Radio, Saskatoon, Sk., Canada, Stoonprod3[at]rawlco.com
21. Annie Lennox, Chris Pottage, Rogers Radio, Toronto, Ont., Canada, cpottage[at]rci.rogers.com
22. Murphy in the Morning, Jon Carter, MegahertzStudios.com, jon[at]megahertzstudios.com
23. Tanks-Giving, Brian Whitaker, KAZR-FM, Des Moines, Iowa, dmrgproduction[at]qwest.net
24. C95 Mug Promo, Ian Seggie, Rawlco Radio, Saskatoon, Sk., Canada, spots[at]rawlco.com
25. Show Us/Pimp Your Sound, AJ McKay, WABB-AM/FM, Mobile, Alabama, wabbproduction[at]aol.com
26. Fair Broadcast, Jym Geraci, KS95, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, jgeraci[at]KS95fm.com
27. Iplay Sweeper Montage, Brendan Bourke, 96FM, Cork, Ireland, bbourke[at]96fm.ie
28. WZPT Sweeper Montage, Drake Donovan, WZPT/WDSY, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, drake.donovan[at]infinitybroadcasting.com
29. 93 KHJ Morning Show Sweeps, Joey Cummings, 93KHJ, Pago Pago, American Samoa, joey[at]khjradio.com
30. Saddam Trial, CJ Goodearl, Clear Channel, Orlando, Florida, cjgoodearl[at]clearchannel.com
31. Mission Impossible, CJ Goodearl, Clear Channel, Orlando, Florida, cjgoodearl[at]clearchannel.com