Universal Audio is proud to release Apollo Twin X USB, now shipping and available in stores worldwide. Featuring elite-class A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the award-winning Apollo X rackmount interfaces, and USB 3 connectivity for Windows, Apollo Twin X USB is a potent sonic update to the world's most popular professional desktop audio interface.
Available in UAD-2 DUO Core format for running acclaimed UAD plug-ins in real time, this 10x6 USB 3 audio interface improves upon the original Apollo Twin's gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion — giving recordists increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD.
Apollo Twin X USB gives Windows-based musicians and producers elite-class audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording. Letting you record through preamps from Neve, API, Manley, and more — with near-zero latency — Apollo Twin X USB is born to make records.
- Desktop 10 x 6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT or Optical S/PDIF
- Includes Heritage Edition UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressor collections, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ Collection, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, Pure Plate Reverb, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST & AAX in all major DAWs
- Works with your Windows DAW via rock solid ASIO drivers
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Apollo Twin X USB – $999 US MAP. Learn more about Apollo Twin X USB at uaudio.com.