Universal Audio Inc. introduced PolyMAX, a vintage-inspired synth that gives producers, sound designers, and musicians fat tones from the golden age of analog polyphonic synths.
PolyMAX's warm, analog modeled oscillators and filters, professional UA effects, and curated presets easily fit into any genre, creating album ready sounds instantly.
“The iconic sound of analog synthesizers from the 70s and 80s left their stamp on countless records and film scores of the era, and are revered to this day for their lush harmonics and ability to sit easily into any mix,” says Bill Putnam, Jr., CEO of Universal Audio. “Created with our deep analog-modeling expertise, PolyMAX is inspired by these timeless sounds and fits seamlessly into any DAW based workflow.”
With an approachable user interface and album-ready presets, PolyMAX allows creators to dial in the perfect sound quickly, regardless of genre. Onboard studio quality UA effects include the sound of a classic digital “Hall B” reverb, tape delay, and modulation textures such as phasers.
Available for Apollo and UAD hardware owners, and for UAD Spark subscribers, PolyMAX Synth comes alongside the Hitsville Reverb Chambers and C Suite™ C Axe Noise Suppressor in UAD software v10.2.
Polymax Synth Key Features:
- Capture the lush harmonics and warm bottom-end of the best polysynths ever made from the 70s and 80s, created with UA’s industry-leading analog modeling expertise
- Onboard studio quality UA effects include the legendary digital "Hall B" reverb, and vintage analog phasers, flangers, and tape delay
- Dial in the perfect sound quickly with an intuitive user interface and album-ready presets
- Available natively via UAD Spark subscription ($19.99/month) or as a perpetual license ($349) for UA Apollo and UAD Accelerator owners (UAD, AAX, VST, AU)
New in UAD Software v10.2:
- Hitsville Reverb Chambers — Detroit's historic reverb
- PolyMAX Synthesizer — Fat analog tones from the golden age of polysynths
- C-Suite™ C Axe Noise Suppressor — Dynamic noise suppression for guitar and bass
- Compatible with UAD Spark, Apple silicon, macOS 13 Ventura, and Windows 11
*Use of artist name does not constitute official endorsement of Hitsville Reverb Chambers software.
PolyMAX Synth — $199
Learn more about PolyMAX Synth at http://www.uaudio.com/luna/instruments-extensions/polymax-synth.html.