Universal Audio introduces Volt audio interfaces. Featuring best-in-class sound quality, a Vintage Mic Preamp mode, built-in 76 Compressor in the 76 models, and suite of included audio software, these all-new USB recording interfaces bring classic studio sound to Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone users.
Record with Classic Studio Sound:
All Volt interfaces feature a Vintage Mic Preamp mode inspired by the mic/line preamp in UA’s 610 tube console. A UA exclusive, Volt’s tube emulation circuitry allows users to dial in rich, full sound on vocals and instruments.
Volt 76 models feature a built-in 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit based on UA's iconic 1176 — with easy-to-use presets for adding clarity and punch to voice, guitar, and other sources.
Essential Audio Software Included
After registering Volt via the companion app, UA Connect, users can download audio production software, instruments, and plug-in bundles from industry-leading brands like Ableton, Softube, Celemony, Relab, Plugin Alliance, UJAM and Spitfire.
Capture Inspiration with a Stylish UA Design
With simple audio connections, Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording, iPad/iPhone connectivity, and rugged metal construction, Volt elevates any production space or mobile recording rig with stylish UA design, built to last decades.
Volt Key Features:
- USB 2.0 audio interfaces with 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording vocals and instruments with the sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Built-in 76 Compressor adds clarity and punch to voice, guitar, and other sources with analog circuit based on UA's 1176
- Suite of audio software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Volt Studio Packs include Volt 2 or Volt 276, a condenser mic with XLR cable, and closed-back headphones
- USB bus powered with compatible devices*
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
*Volt 476 requires an external Volt power supply (included).
Learn more about Volt USB Audio Interfaces at https://www.uaudio.com/audio-interfaces/volt.html.