Voxengo Soniformer version 3.13 update is now available for download. Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin for professional music production applications, available in AAX, AudioUnit, VST, and VST3 plugin formats, for macOS and Windows computers.
- IMPORTANT: This version has changed its product key format. If you already purchased this plug-in, to use this version, please visit the Voxengo web site and get a new key at the User Area (if you obtained a product key from a reseller, you will need to add your existing product key there first), or use the Automatic key download feature of the plug-in itself.
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Enabled the "asynchronous drawing" window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface "lagging".
- Added "Dry Mix" envelope.
- Added "Bands" control.
- "Downward mode" is now called "inverse mode".
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- The "out/in" indicator can now be clicked to trim the output gain knob.
- The "Copy to" button is now called the "Copy": this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
- Improved the quality of oversampling filters. This may change (improve) the sound of previously created projects where plug-in was used.
- Added AudioComponents interface to AudioUnit as the ".rsrc" interface may be deprecated in the future.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
- Up to 64-band dynamics processor
- Envelope-driven parameters
- Up to 64-band “analog” spectrum analyzer
- Stereo balance and correlation meters
- Multi-band panning
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Soniformer is available for purchase on-line for USD 79.95. Demo version of Voxengo Soniformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: https://www.voxengo.com/product/soniformer/?eref=ml.