Cleanfeed Pro is an upgrade to the remote audio service for radio, podcastersand producers. With advances in technology comes new opportunities. Previously the domain of high-end studios, now with Cleanfeed anyone can send, receive and record live audio — anywhere in the world, using only a browser.
This unique service is already used every day by professionals; breaking down geographical barriers by enabling live, full quality audio with lower delay than a typical cell phone call. Unlike phone apps and conferencing tools, Cleanfeed is higher quality and focused on content creation: voiceovers, stereo outside broadcasts, production collaboration, remote co-presenting, podcast guests and more.
Today we’re announcing Cleanfeed Pro. This optional upgrade unlocks the full set of Cleanfeed features. With greater control and by reducing dependency on hardware, Cleanfeed Pro is part of a faster, more flexible workflow for creatives. A subscription for Cleanfeed Pro costs $34/€28/£25 per month, with a reduction for non-commercial use. Only one party needs a subscription. The standard Cleanfeed service continues to be free to use by signing up at cleanfeed.net.
Cleanfeed is: easy to use: it’s based in a browser and the cloud, so there’s no software to install; designed from the ground up for content creation; high quality.
- Built in recording: without external mixers, mix-minuses and other technical know-how. The minimum requirements are just a browser and a microphone; Cleanfeed handles the rest.
- Connect to anyone: Only one party needs a Cleanfeed account; just send a URL. Anyone can connect from Mac, Windows, Linux or Android.
- Conferencing: Bring together more than two people on the same session.
- High quality audio: Replace Skype with Cleanfeed and send audio without unwanted processing. Access the best codecs, high bitrates and stereo audio; on wired, wireless, 3G or 4G networks.
Cleanfeed Pro features:
- Cartwall: Play audio clips straight in a live session; no need to connect external
- media players in software or hardware.
- Advanced local audio: Control over multiple local audio sources, and audio output. Route and mix multiple local audio sources without using an external mixer.
- Advanced invitations: Control who can join a session, and when.
- Higher bitrates: No compromises on audio quality.
- Cleanfeed Pro is under ongoing development, with subscribers receiving new features as they emerge.
Cleanfeed supports the Chrome browser for PC, Mac and Android. We recently began beta testing support for guests on the iOS (iPad, iPhone) platform. More info at www.cleanfeed.net.